Is a type of cancer that is in the cells of the kidney. The cancer is caused by the rapid abnormal over growth of cells within the kidney.Our bodies are always making...read more
For all the fears people harbour about falling victim to plane crashes or terrorism or even being bitten by a shark while swimming, there is one creature that consistently manages to kill more people than any other: the mosquito.read more
The Ebola epidemic has killed 4,951 people out of 13,567 infected in eight countries, the World Health Organization said on Friday, slightly revising do.read more
About Juliet Ibrahim Foundation:
|WELCOME TO THE JULIET IBRAHIM FOUNDATION|
|JULIET IBRAHIM FOUNDATION is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization focused on creating awareness on kidney cancer and providing necessary interventions to ensure a society free of such issues in Ghana and Africa at large. We understand that cancer, especially kidney cancer is preventable and curable, and we aim to help those in need of treatment in Africa. Our modus is to offer awareness/education, treatment and other social needs that would help individuals dealing with kidney diseases.|
Aims and objectives:
1. The long term goal of JIF is to build a state of the art kidney center for a better management of people with renal/kidney diseases.
2. To sensitize and educate people on cancers and its effects on the Ghanaian society.
3. To provide funds and necessary assistance to people with kidney diseases but cannot afford its management.
4. To collate funds to support hospitals and medical centers that manages kidney diseases.
5. To serve as an advocate organization for awareness creation, education and promoting healthy life styles to avoid kidney diseases.
Save A Life Fund:
A fund purposely established to encourage donors to contribute to save the lives of people suffering.
End it Now! :
EIT is a health campaign program which brings together music, movie and TV stars to support to save lives.
is a concert aimed at raising funds to support JIF in its operations. SEALED! is mainly purposed to help the less privileged.
Medical publications, links, and more info about kidney Cancer and activities of JIF